02 March 2008

I've Been Meme'd!!!

THANKS ETK!!!!

It’s the "My Post" Meme!

**The Rules**
1. Post about the meme and link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Go back through your archives and link to your five favorite posts.

*Link One: must be about family.
*Link Two: must be about friends
*Link Three: must be about yourself
*Link Four: must be about something you love
*Link Five: can be anything you choose.

Tag 5 other people (2 being people you would like to get to know better)

Here goes:

One: My Family -- it's hard to narrow this one down to just one post considering I now have 2 sides to my family so I'm giving you one from each -- Latham Ladies Living and the Rouse House; but I can't leave out my Daddy!!!!

Two: My Friends -- when I think back, I don't really post about my friends much, maybe I need more friends, hehe. Nonetheless, these ladies have been my friends the longest...

Three: Me, Me, Me -- all this still holds true, plus it's an old Meme from forever ago...

Four: My Love(s): My Man & His Ass, My Dog, My JayBird, that sums it all up!!

Five: Anything....it's hard to leave out the IoP trip from last summer. We had an absolute ball, and we drank TOOO much beer!!!

Tag 5 Other People:
1. Lucia -- to get to know better
2. Mariposa -- sister, sister
3. Mamaof2Girls -- you've been slacking woman!!!
4. 2.718 -- because I love me some NiNa & I miss her posts!!!
5. 11 Frogs -- to get to know better

5 comments:

ETK said...

Excellent summary! :) Loved rereading (most) of them (one I had not read before). :)

loud said...

Duuuude...you can't have a tagging post and tag all MY friends before I get to them....ack! I've got to respond quickly before everyone is gone!

Thanks for the multiple shout outs.

mamaof3girls said...

Done!

Anonymous said...

You rock on the tag - I agree excellent summary! I suck - I'm at least getting pics up - does that count?

11frogs said...

I'm not dissing your tag, m'dear, but I think tagging involves actually going to the other person's blog and leaving a comment to tell them they've been tagged. I happened to be surfing at lunch today and found this but Lucia and others might not. I'll try to post my list this weekend :)