23 February 2008

It's Over

My evaluations are all done & officially entered into the system, so no more worries.
From everything I can tell, I passed with flying colors. The last eval (V-Day) was the scariest but everything turned out perfectly!!! I just got my feedback & there is nothing but wonderful things to say -- WAHOO!!! I did it! I am a good teacher! I hate it when people make you doubt yourself...whatever, that's over.

Oh & on more school news, we took our Step Team to their first official step show last night & blew the roof of the building. We rocked it. We have a crew of 34 girls...that's a huge squad & they performed their asses off. We were so proud & to see the look on their faces when they won, priceless!! I have to admit that some days it's hard staying after school so much for the step team, but it's so worth it!! I love doing this. Plus, a lot of these girls need strong women in their lives that are going to push them to do more. We even seen all the girls grades go substantially up considering they can get kicked off the squad for any grade lower than a C -- it's such a great motivator for these girls!!! Wahoo!!! It's been a good couple of days.

I'm hungry...later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Glad you did so well and that is behind you!

Kay Latham Art said...

Yes, Congratulations; It's wonderful and rewarding to be recognized for doing a great job and enjoying what you do.

loud said...

Congrats. It's great to hear you so excited about the girls...being a role model is so important. I'm jealous.

mamaof3girls said...

I'm glad it is over for you! You have enough stuff on your tired mind!