19 May 2007

I'm It!

I've been tagged!

What is tagging you might ask. Well, it is a sort of 'get to know you' game that bloggers play.

Now on to theRules:
• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
• Don’t forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog

Here are 7 "Random" things about myself:
  1. I hate to dust -- I sneeze and sneeze and sneeze.
  2. I am just like my mother in that I like to start things & not finish them. I'm trying to break that habit. That being said I need to pick up my crocheting again.
  3. I love crossword puzzles. Everyday before the kids come into my room, I print off the 2 crosswords from the local paper & complete them over the course of the day.
  4. Over the course of the last 3 years (since I started grad school), I have hardly been able to read a book. This is very disturbing to me considering I love to read; my mind just seems to not be able to focus. This is yet another thing I'm actively trying to fix.
  5. I'm absolutely ecstatic that Big Daddy & I are inheriting a riding lawn mower. I have certain small simple desires in my life & for some odd reason I have ALWAYS wanted a riding lawn mower. I'm totally excited about cruising around my own lawn on my riding lawn mower. Simple pleasures.
  6. I miss rock climbing. I need to start again -- hell, that can be my cross training!!!!!
  7. Big Daddy & I already have our baby names figured out even though we are not planning on having children ANY time soon. It was just a random conversation that ended with 2 great names -- we're strange, we know.
I'm pathetic & have no one to tag because they have all been tagged already. Nonetheless, I'm still at least doing this.

3 comments:

loud said...

Tag randos using the next blog button...

mamaof3girls said...

Well we already knew you were pathetic!:)

2.718 said...

Re: #4. Don't push the reading and be sure that you really want to read the book before you pick it up. Don't try to read something that you feel you should read. Grad school sapped the desire to read out of me, too - it's just starting to come back.