12 March 2008

The Shower

It was a real nice day with all the ladies. Julie came up & met me there, which was awesome. I didn't know what to expect really but they had the whole Club House decorated with a huge spread of food. There was even a towel cake centerpiece -- WOW! I was really floored by the whole thing! I was amazed by the presents too!!

Carla, a cousin from the Cantey side, showed up and surprised Mom & I both -- it was amazing! All in all, there were 26 women there, or something like that. I did miss that the sisters & all the "maids" couldn't be there but the bachelorette party will make up for that!!!

This one's for you Loud, you know I have wonderful timing when it comes to pictures!!

I laid all the presents out on the dining room table to start "showcasing" them the way Mama Jane wanted.

I even got my first place setting of china -- which is GORGEOUS!!!

Big Daddy was amazed -- "I so underestimated this whole present thing".
This is totally cool!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful shower! So sorry we couldn't be there! That is awesome Carla came up - she looks great! Whoo hoo presents are fun. Glad to see you showcasing your gifts - we did the same thing, I really like that tradition.

loud said...

Well, I can't come if I'm not invited...

mamaof3girls said...

It's amazing how silly you think the whole shower thing is until you have one! Never in my life did I think I would be excited by a can opener!

ETK said...

YAY!!! What fun and what gorgeous china!!! :)

Kay Latham Art said...

It was so very nice; good food and good fun. Wonderful gifts