17 February 2008

Happy Dead President's Day

Saw that line on one of BD & I's favorite hole-in-the-wall "meat & 3" places & loved it. You know why I'm truly happy because this 3-day weekend couldn't be more welcomed by me. I am exhausted. For the last 2 weeks my body just wants sleep. I can't gather enough energy for normal functioning...even my students have noticed a difference. With the recent crazy epidemic going around all around me, I'm listening to my body...if it wants rest, I give it to her.

We went up to BD's parents' house. They've both been real sick this week so we went up & made them some steak & potatoes. They hadn't had a hot meal all week b/c they've had no appetite so it was nice to cook them a good meal to feed their blood & give them some good protein.

Since I have the day off tomorrow, I'm spending my time tying off loose ends when it comes to the wedding. Picking up the swatch for the bridesmaids' dresses, chewing out the Hilton, paying the deposit on the tuxes, getting my ring appraised (yes I know I should have done that months ago), you know, the usual tedious errands. Wahoo...it's a 4 day week!!

No comments: