22 January 2008

Heath Ledger

10 Things I Hate About You -- one of the best teen movies EVER. I can't believe Heath is no longer around...the man who uttered the perfect lines like...

"What is it with this chick? She have beer-flavored nipples?"

"It's not everyday you find a girl who'll flash someone to get you out of detention."

"Who needs affection when I have blind hatred?"

"Well maybe you're not afraid of me but I'm sure you've thought about me naked, huh?"

I love this movie...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Heath Ledger is dead...no more Patrick! He was my age...found in a bed full of sleeping pills, buck naked, accidental death?? Who knows? It's a sad day for fans of a classic teen movie.

4 comments:

loud said...

Oh no! I love Heath! We should go out and buy copies of 10 things right now - it'll be more expensive tomorrow.

Oh wait, I already have a copy...

Mouse said...

I don't!!!

MeMe said...

I loved a Knights Tale! One of my top 5 movies!!
Sad - so young

mamaof3girls said...

I'm with mouse! We must of watched 10 things a thousand times!! I was shocked just because he never seemed like the crazies that you just expected to keel over at anytime. He was apparently depressed about his break up and having many problems. I feel for his little girl he talked about her all the time!