13 June 2007

A Rainy Start..

So Monday was a rest day -- didn't really rest but I didn't walk. Monday was filled with the Bi-Lo Charity Golf Tournament (Brad & I did Miller support) & rescuing Mr. Happy Jack from the pound & delivering him to his new home at the Latham resort.

Tuesday was a rainy day, so no walking occurred.
Today another sporadic rainy day so no walking -- I've altered the training schedule for this.
Tonight will be a cross-training night (about 45 minutes), tomorrow 3 miles, Friday 5 miles, then onto the 7 & 6 milers this weekend. I'll be worn out but it's alright -- walking is the one thing that I do have scheduled for me to do.

Starting the progress of packing up the apartment -- I want it all packed up except the bare essentials. We have until July 24 at the apartment but we want to clear things out so we can start to clean & repair -- 3 years can mess some stuff up in an apartment!! Plus we have a lot of shit that we've gathered in the last 4 years so it's time to weed out the nonsense.

Will keep you updated on the move!!

No comments: