09 June 2007

Keepin' on Keepin' on

I didn't wake up as early as I wanted to this morning so I knew I was going to have to wait until early evening to walk. So come 5:30ish I began to re-vamp my I-pod, put a water bottle in the fridge to chill & get ready to go walk. Reese has learned when I'm about to walk & follows me around the house the whole time I'm getting dressed; it's cute yet annoying.

I headed out sometime after 6, with my water bottle tucked into my shorts & my I-pod in its handy little armband; no Reese this time, she would pass out by the end of 4 miles nonetheless 6. It was hot but not too bad -- with all the hills I have around me there is a good steady wind during most of my walks.

6 miles accomplished!
No major aches or pains.
Issues with my hands though -- they get really bloated while I'm walking.
Maybe I'm retaining water, I dunno, but they get puffy & a little tingly...any notions???
Plus, I'm gaining weight!! What is this?? I'm walking my ass off & gaining weight -- I know I'm not gaining that much muscle -- I hope this cycle doesn't continue 'cause it's pissing me off!!!!

No comments: