01 June 2007

Cross Training

I figured out my cross training -- finally!!

Awhile back, Big Daddy & I bought an X-box "game" called Personal Fitness. It's a personal trainer program that helps you to make goals & achieve them when it comes to fitness & provides unique exercise programs for you to follow. You have the option of what type of work-out you want, for how long, & what equipment to use. Along with that there is a Meditation Garden that provides a 30 minute yoga session. So this is what I'm going to use for my cross-training.

Tonight I did a 30-minute yoga session -- I needed to stretch out my muscles & it felt good!! Yay!!

I've altered the training schedule a little considering I didn't walk yesterday.
Sat -- 4 miles
Sun -- 6 miles
Mon -- 4 miles
I'm going to push myself this week -- I've slacked ass long enough. I've gained weight back & that's unacceptable considering I know I can do this. It's crunch time & there are some long walks in my future!!!

"Avoiding the phrase “I don’t have time...”, will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life. "

No comments: