30 May 2007

Training Update

Week 1: Walked 15 miles
Week 2: sick & managed to walk none
Beginning of Week 3: have walked 5 miles, still more to come

Feeling good but feeling guilty for taking time off when I was sick, but I'll get over it. Reese is worn out too.

I have noticed that the past week when I wasn't walking & was sick, I didn't sleep as well, pretty restless actually. I know there is a connection between the walking & the type of sleep I'm getting at night.

Sidenote: only 2 days left of school & we close on the house on June 29!!!

3 comments:

loud said...

It's OK to start slow...just don't burn out completely. You'll work up eventually. I think the key is at least a few 10+ mile walks with hills. After that, it's cake.

Mouse said...

Yeah, I'm not worried about the hills now that I'm SURROUNDED by them!!

Anonymous said...

I'm worried about the hills!!!! I did start putting incline on the treadmill when I walk, but that's not the same as those Georgia mountain hills!!!!!