09 May 2007

A Downtown Stroll

Brad & I met with the mortgage lady yesterday at Wachovia. Things are looking really good for us -- 5.5% 30 Year Fixed Rate. It's a good thing to be a 1st time home-buyer & a teacher in Greenville County.

So we decided to walk around downtown & get some dinner. I was supposed to do a training walk but the stroll around downtown ended up being that. It was a little more than a mile -- less than I was supposed to do, but hey at least I walked!!

I'm giving out the newsletter at work in the next couple of days. I'm going to add a personal note from me, about me for the people at school. Turns out a couple of the ladies I'm close with had their mothers die from breast cancer, I work with a breast cancer survivor, & "Eoute"'s (the only male teacher in the 8th grade) sister is battling breast cancer for the 2nd time. They are very supportive and wonderful about the 3-Day...it's sparked my motivation.


Strong reasons make strong actions.
-- Shakespeare --

1 comment:

mamaof3girls said...

He he he, I'm tagging you. The rules are in my latest post http://crazyinlouisiana.blogspot.com/
Have fun!