19 May 2007

Training Update

I just got done with my 5 mile training walk for the week. I've been doing pretty good -- no blisters, no soreness, but today it all changed. About 3/4 of the way through the walk I got hot spots between my last 3 toes on my right foot. What do I do about the hot spots? I still have a 3 mile walk tomorrow & I'm not going to not do it because of my sore feet.
Any words of wisdom out there??

I will admit that I didn't cross train yesterday -- but today I had some extracurricular activity with Reese in the Reedy River. Jogged a little & walked in the water for a good distance -- that was extra work...hahaha.

Otherwise, training is good -- if only I could raise money!!!

1 comment:

loud said...

I'm not sure I know what a hot spot is? I think Vaseline and mole skin are supposed to be the cures for everything. Good to know early where your "hot spots" are.

I got new shoes today. Just trying them on in the store made my heel hurt (blister still healing), so I'm out for a few more days I think. But, I'm bike riding and dancing and I've got good shoes and socks for when I start again!