07 May 2007

Let the Training Begin

So I started the year off right & then my laziness kicked back into play. I figured out that Hallie inherited the "active-endorphin" gene from Dad & I did not. But no matter, I have to get motivated & get off my lazy ass.

That being said, TODAY, May 7, 2007, was my first official day of training for the 3-Day. The Bouncing Buddies have a little over 5 months to get money raised & our butts (& feet) conditioned to walk the walk. I'm stoked about the whole thing.

After Brad left to head to his last final of the semester, Reese & I headed out the apartment & walked our 2.5mile route. It feels good to get up & walk again; I really enjoy it. It's a good way to deflate after a day at work. Reese is now passed out next to me & I am energized. I started my 3-Day Journal of all my miles walked, etc. I like the idea of keeping tabs on myself -- I need accountability measures in my life.


Nothing’s better than the wind to your back,
the sun in front of you,
and your friends beside you.

1 comment:

loud said...

Time to walk the walk...