09 April 2008

So Much Stuff...

A lot has been accomplished over the last couple weeks.

School stuff -- I got all my paperwork in & I've officially passed all the evaluation stuff for the year. I got "Proficient" on all of the Performance Standards except one. I got "Exemplary" when it comes to Instructional Delivery. I love that considering they say new teachers typically do not receive these...very cool!

Wedding Stuff --
Bridesmaids dresses are in. My dress' alterations are almost complete, just need to check it over before the final alterations are made. FINALLY I got in touch with the music man at the church & I'm going in a couple weeks to lay out the whole ceremony. Laid out the menu at Saffron's & figured out all the reception schtuff. About to start the wonderful process of addressing all the invites. It's all coming together.

1 comment:

ETK said...

YAY! Doesn't it just feel soooooo satisfying to mark stuff off your to do list? Although, at this point in the game, (for me anyway), it seemed like I was marking off 1-2 and adding 3-4 items each day/week. :)

It'll all get done!