26 April 2008

Schtuff

Just a random post for you.
Have a long weekend this weekend, so I'm spending time focusing on the wedding and such.
I feel like things are getting accomplished but there's still so much!!!

Mama came into town & we went to the church to figure out the music. I have to admit...I teared up when the organist started playing music for the recessional. I'm just getting so excited about it all. Big Daddy & I have so much on our plate but we every so often we sit back & just think about it -- husband & wife. It's such an amazing feeling!!

I'm going on Tuesday to play with my hair for my portrait/wedding day. We scheduled the portrait for like 3 weeks from now & I feel crunched about looking right & toning up, but I'm me & Big Daddy loves me for me -- no stressing!!

I'm debating getting contacts for the wedding day though. I know for a fact that glasses will distract from it all & the pictures won't be as good because of the glare. I'm going to make an appointment & see what my options are...

I need to crunch on the invites -- I have a lot done but I just need to sit down & do them. I know I need to mail them out by 5/12; it's crazy how close everything is!!!

Oh & I'm having to get a new car to add to all the stress in our lives. The Jeep is parked in the driveway & won't move until it goes to the lot to trade it in. Hopefully, I'll be getting something this week...we'll see!!

That's my randomness for the day!!!

4 comments:

MeMe said...

Yeah for you. Sounds like you had a great weekend.

Kay Latham Art said...

The wedding and the music will be gorgeous. The church is breath taking.
The music director is very talented.

Anonymous said...

just one comment for the four eyes out there - don't underestimate the fact that you won't exactly look like yourself without glasses...make sure that you are happy with how you look without glasses before having all the photos made, etc. and being disappointed. Glasses power! :) Kneecoal

Caroline said...

Hi Mouse! I just stumbled across your blog because I googled "reception at saffron's" -- i'm having my wedding reception there on aug 2. we've only been engaged since easter, so we don't have much that's ironed out yet! it's great to read all your wedding excitement -- if you get a chance, drop me a line and tell me if you've liked working with saffron's or if there are any other vendors i should check out in the greenville area. still need: florist, photographer, dj/band....thanks! ~caroline, huff.caroline@gmail.com