16 December 2007

DONE, I think!?!?!?

Christmas shopping...waited till the last minute (I always do). Big Daddy & his friend, I'll call him Napolean (aka. short man complex), went to the Panthers game in Charlotte so I had the day to do things for myself. I haven't done shit around the house but I got pretty much all my shopping done.

Loud's present -- check!
Rouse Family present -- check!
Stocking stuffers -- check!

Not too much left considering my side of the family is short & sweet -- Big Daddy & I are combining presents this year. We're getting a huge stockpile of firewood, fireplace tools (we've been improvising), log holder, & ash bucket. We love our fireplace!!!

2 comments:

mamaof3girls said...

Forgot Mama's birthday...check!!!

ETK said...

Where did you go? Come BACK! :) Update us on wedding planning and such.