07 January 2007

Hello Wisconsin!!!

So Wisconsin rocks. All I've truly known about Wisconsin, I've learned from That 70's Show, so this trip was truly enlightening. I flew from CLT to MKE, only after some re-arranging due to a cancelled flight. All I have to say about the airport stuff -- there's just as many issues as standby but now the issues are more expensive to me. All ended up well -- Loud and I discovered Milwaukee's Little Mexico, managed to wander our way into downtown and proceeded to eat dinner and experience a little bit of Milwaukee; I was happy I got to have my Bratwurst & Knackwurst!!! After our excursion, we picked up BBR with no issues and headed to Madison.

Saturday morning, we woke up and started our day at The Hubbard. It was everything I wanted and expected it to be. I love diners!!! We then headed out to see Epic. That place was amazing -- what a ecclectic work environment. You'd find something new there everyday!!!
Saturday p.m. we headed to dinner in Madison & went for after drinks at Frida's -- the little Latin restaurant that turned hip-hop come 11pm. Some of Loud's friends from work dropped in and the night was full of energy. Madison is definitely a cool town!!


Come Sunday, the fun began -- Loud tells the story well, I just had to add in a visual of the drunk hostess.






2 comments:

loud said...

How drunk was I? Great pic...

Mouse said...

You wuz D-RUNK!! Nothing horrible though, I took the bottle of newly opened champagne out of your hand, gave you ibouprofen, & put you to bed.