14 April 2006

Good Friday

Good Friday has been a good Friday.

Got to sleep in. Progress is being made with Reese. Ate Mexican for lunch and have been enjoying the 80 degree beautiful weather. Spring Break has been nice.

Work is going to kick my butt these next couple of days, but it's worth it in the long run. My friend Julie broke her foot so I'm taking over all her shifts -- the money-making shifts. I need the extra boost before graduation and the summer hit.

Next week is my last week at League but it looks like I'll only be there 2 days. I have to spend Monday and Friday at Clemson doing school stuff and I've just been asked to step in and chaperone an 8th grade field trip to Charleston on Tuesday (way cool!). So only two days will be spent within the classroom. No matter, everything is coming to a close and it feels so good to have some weight off my shoulders. I'm going to cash in the massage I got for Valentine's Day.
I'm excited about graduation and starting life "in the real world".

No comments: