10 August 2007

It's been a crazy week.

I turned 28 this past Wednesday -- good feeling. I'm liking 28 so far.

We closed on The Old Mill on Wednesday as well. Nice to get that all over & done with. All the papers are signed & Big Daddy& I have a home. We've lived here over 2 weeks and it felt different walking into the house knowing it was all official.

Big Daddy's parents bought us our wedding present (WAY early, but no complaints!!!) & we got a bedroom suite. It's awesome -- sleigh platform that has leather panels in the headboard; we get a 40s feel off the whole thing. It's the Legacy Chateau Louis. The picture doesn't give it justice but it's real nice!!! Me very happy!!!

The bathroom renovation project I took on is almost complete. I put a coat of our colored paint on tonight -- have to do a 2nd coat & paint the cabinet then I'm done!!! Looks good for a woman's handiwork. I've also been in the process of painting the bedroom as well. I want it all done before Monday since the furniture will be in. The bedroom color is Serenity & the bathroom & closet are Moonbeam (a lighter version of the Serenity).

So yeah, I've had a lot on my plate this week. Next week, I start back to work -- actually looking forward to it too; I'm glad I like my job!!!

Later.

No comments: