07 July 2007

Rambling

It's Friday night -- Big Daddy is playing Halo 2 & I'm relaxing with the computer. Life has been hectic lately; we're packing & moving the apartment (soon to be scrubbing) & cleaning the Old Mill (aka. our first house). I've spent the better part of 2 days power washing the place & all the concrete; it's amazing to see the schtuff just come off. I really liked the satisfaction of cleaning the walkway & driveway -- it's amazing what powerfully pointed water can blast off!!

Tomorrow I have a FULL day! Start the morning early at the Old Mill & proceed to blast more dirt. This time I'm cleaning the back patio -- it's brick enclosed (pics will come soon, promise!!). Then after a good 3 maybe 4 hours of work: go home, get clean, finishing packing the small stuff & head to Isle of Palms. Can't wait to see all the family, it should be a good week & I'm going to RELAX & not stress. I've been doing too much of that lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I really liked the satisfaction of cleaning the walkway & driveway -- it's amazing what powerfully pointed water can blast off!!"

Dear Human,

It certainly is amazing. Water cannons designed for riot control are still made in the United States and the United Kingdom, but most customers are overseas, particularly in Africa and parts of Asia. The most modern versions do not expose the operator to the riot, and are controlled remotely from within the vehicle with a joystick.

These high-end vehicles can carry 2000 gallons (8,000 L) of water with a delivery rate of 250 gallons per minute (15 L/s). The water can be delivered as a continuous stream, or in pulses; as a hard jet or as a spray.

I enjoyed reading your blog today. Thanks!


Sinsneerly,

JKR

vist my blog here