23 July 2007

New Home Bliss

We've spent the night at The Old Mill for the last couple of nights. It's been great to have a house, a roomy kitchen, & above all, SPACE!!! Downfall to the new house -- major allergy issues. The carpets are supposed to be cleaned soon & that should help out, but Lord, it's killing me!! I actually had to get out of bed this a.m. b/c I couldn't breathe; the same closed up lung feeling that I used to get at Poppy & Gamma's. That aside, this house schtuff is great!! Yeah, I have tons of projects to complete but it seems less daunting knowing I have time.

No worries though -- even though I had to wake up due to earlier stated lung issues, I've brewed myself some coffee, messed with bills & such, figured out finances, e-mailed our mortgage lady, & I'm watching those morning shows I never watch; all this & it's not even 9:30am. This is pretty nice!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And how did the meeting with the preist go???? Do we have a date?