01 September 2006

So McKinley did teach me something...

I know how to break up fights. I broke up my first fight yesterday between three girls in my lunch period. I knew it was coming, these girls have been brewing for awhile. So yeah, Ms. Latham beats the principal and vice principal (who were actually closer) to the girls and handles the situation. Yeah I'm good.

Now the 8th grade class is like, "don't mess with Ms. Latham". Ha, it's so funny!!

The principal called me in his office today -- yes it's still nerve-racking when you are called to the principal's office over the system, even when you are the teacher. I didn't know what it was about but it turned out he wanted to let me know he was impressed with how well I handled everything with the girl fight.

You know, I'm glad I've finally found my place in this world. It may be exhausting but everyday these kids just make me smile.

2 comments:

loud said...

Don't mess with Ms Latham! That's so funny...you are a "Ms"!

mamaof3girls said...

I am very impressed!