27 February 2006

Learning


I'm new to this work with me here...
Things will change, I have to experiment when I find a new "toy" to play with.

Life is crazy this week for me. I'll annotate it...testing all week for the kids so nothing is normal about the school day which means wild childs, class on Thursday so only a half day with the kids, and SCMSA in Myrtle Beach this weekend where I'm presenting at the state-wide conference. Right now, my brain is a little overloaded.

I'm reaching the point in the semester where it's non-stop. Every week I have something to do. I love every minute of it, because I'm starting my career. But I hate to have to take off so much time from work because it makes me stress over money.

But hey, I guess that's what happens when you're growing up.

Man becomes man only by his intelligence, but he is man only by his heart.
Henri Frederic Amiel

2 comments:

loud said...

Is that you in this picture?

Mouse said...

Do I often wear men's swim trunks??

No, it's a cool pic my friend Crystal sent me.