07 March 2009

SO it's a beautiful day outside. I'm hoping the random snow storm on Tuesday was the last little hoo-rah for winter. But you never know.

This is a procrastination post.
I need to clean the house & do my Home Blessing. I know at this point I'm not going to get any help from the Mr. considering he was still up @ 5am :(
I want to take Miss Reese & wander around the neighborhood & I think I'm about to do that. I love the look on her face when she's walking, pure bliss!

I fell asleep @ 11 on a Friday night. This school year is really affecting me. Didn't sleep too well last night, had horrible dreams & didn't wake up too hot either.

Mama Jane took me to a couple of consignment shops this morning too. She's looking for a table for our front foyer & I think we found one we like. There are advantages to marrying an only child :)

Ok, time to get off the ass & move.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No joke - I would totally work the only child angle and not worry about it! Yeah, don't let work get to you at night - I did the same thing. I'm taking 30 minutes at night to wind myself down - lavender candles and some soft relaxation music do wonders. I don't wake up with the serious crinkle between the brows!