18 October 2008

Vampire Mouse

So, Teen Read Week is this next week & the theme is something like, "Take a bite out of reading"...nonetheless, the kids for the morning show volunteered me to be a vampire for a skit. Well, when I saw the props they had for being a vampire (a graduation robe as a cape & florescent fangs), I made the executive decision to get my own damn props, good ones.

Molly & I headed to the mall. Found fangs at Hot Topic that were perfect...the moldable, reusable kind. Then we headed to Spencer's. I hadn't planned on the wig, but it was perfect, especially with the big black sunglasses. So yeah, we had fun!

Come Thursday am, Molly & I went & got me ready...fangs, wig, cornstarch to add pastiness...it turned out pretty cool. The segment we filmed will be HORRIBLE but no worries...it was so much fun to play vampire dress up!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE!!! Love the fangs! Took the monkeys to a ULL game tonight. Doodles first - she ate and danced the entire time!

mamaof3girls said...

Teen Read was last week:) I'm sorry but the librarian in me had to say that. I guess that is your Halloween costume, huh:)Nice!

Mouse said...

In SC it's this next week...things must change state to state

ETK said...

Too cute!! I mean scary. Very very scary!

Kay Latham Art said...

Super cute! I know the kids loved it