24 April 2007

Spring Break

Okay, so it's been a bit since I last posted. I am going to take this bit by bit to update you on things. During my Spring Break (the week before Easter), my good friend Anna called & needed a mental health break. She & I became friends while I was up in Vermont. So turns out, she called Saturday & was here in SC on Tuesday -- decided to throw her shit in the car & head down. We had a great time -- we went to Table Rock & found a great rock to sit on & deflate & catch up on the 2.5 years it had been since we've seen each other. Anna is an amazing girl with such a great energy about her -- having her around made me feel good. After our journeys & a couple of days worth of "day-trips", Big Daddy, Anna & I settled in for our last night. I made my real good spaghetti & we had some relaxation time at the apartment. Reese definitely had a restful night. She loved Anna.
Overall, Spring Break was just what I needed. A good friend made for good company.
My heart & soul felt good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad y'all had a good time - you need it! Getting the monkeys back this weekend! YAY!!!
Hope your crackheads were a little more settled down!