02 July 2006

The Devil Was Fabulous

Got off work last night at 6:40pm -- that never happens, especially on a Saturday. So with a night free I decided to hit up the movies with Melody, Brad's best friend's girlfriend (got that?). Since we always miss out on the "chick flicks" -- the choice was obvious, The Devil Wears Prada. I haven't read the book, so I can't give a comparison but I can say "very cool movie".

Anne Hathaway always plays the "transformation" role well and Adrian Grenier was a hottie.
Meryl Streep was awesome; I love to watch her in any role -- there's a reason she's one of the top Oscar-nominated actresses of all time.

So yes, I loved it!!! Go see it and enjoy. Plus, I loved all the fashion!!!

3 comments:

mamaof3girls said...

Yeah, probably won't see it for like 4 years b/c I have no one to go with (I wonder why!) and by the time it comes out on DVD I won't care one way or the other.

Mouse said...

I'm so wanting to see X-Men and Superman. I really really want to see Superman at the I-Max in 3-D -- that would be awesome.

Yeah my bad on the pics. I'm was going to upload some pics from Gamma's but of course, I forgot them (as I was watching Super Nanny and loving Tom Tom and Mad Cat).

loud said...

Superman - did you like it because you never get to see any movies, because it's not very good. It's not a total waste of money bad, but there are much better ones out there. LOVED Devil as well - but I never read the book either.